Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I piece together a file that is split into multiple rar files after downloading it?

I have downloaded a file from utorrent, and it is split into multiple rar files. How do I piece them together to form the full file?How do I piece together a file that is split into multiple rar files after downloading it?
1. Extract the first package, then all packages would be extracted, you don鈥檛 need to extract each of them.


2. Mount the first package, then you don鈥檛 need to extract them (recommend)


see more help:http://blog.winmount.com/2008/10/17/mult鈥?/a>How do I piece together a file that is split into multiple rar files after downloading it?
left click on the main .rar file and then click extract.





There are a couple of different programs that can do this.


I use 7zip, it's good and it's free.
unzip them all to the same folder and then run the exe file.

No comments:

Post a Comment