Thursday, February 11, 2010

What are some good tips about getting rid of split ends?

I've been trying to grow my hair out for over a year.


But, I have more split ends than ever. :/


I don't want to cut it, but it's stopping my hair from growing.


Is there anything that could help me get rid of the split ends w/o cutting my hair? Like shampoo, or hair products?What are some good tips about getting rid of split ends?
in order to get your hair to grow you need to trim it. the reason its not growing is bc the ends are just breaking off. tell the stylist to just take 1/2 in. that will help some. after that you can use the extreme line by redken. that line helps damaged hair. also if you rinse out your conditioner with cool water it smooths the cuticle. good luck:)What are some good tips about getting rid of split ends?
There is a Bedhead product called Ego Boost Split End Mender. This will help you with your split ends but you will need to cut about an inch off. I know it is hard but I had to do the same thing. Once you cut off your split ends it will allow you to grow out your hair and your hair won't break off along with the help of this product. Here is a picture of it! http://www.skinstep.com/product_images/b鈥?/a>
just get it trimmed an inch not a big deal,,or just look for your split ends and than cut them off,,it might take some time to get them all so just get some friends to help you.
use dove therapy shampoo for damaged hair, or you could always get a trim
nope sorry you just have to trim them, they cantjust magically get put back together from what has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment