Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I split an audio file into seperate sections?

I am using Windows Media Maker 2.1, if you need to know that information to answer me. What I am trying to do is use just a section of the middle of the song in the video, and that's it.





Thanks!How do I split an audio file into seperate sections?
I guess you wanted to say ';Windows Movie Maker';. This is how to do so.





To split a video or audio clip





1. In the Contents pane or on the storyboard/time line, click the clip you want to split.


2. On the Play menu, click Play Clip, and then click Pause Clip on the Play menu to pause the video at the point you want to split the clip.





-or-





On the monitor, move the playback indicator on the seek bar to the point you want to split the clip.


3. On the Clip menu, click Split.

No comments:

Post a Comment