Thursday, February 11, 2010

How much support do split sole tap shoes give your feet?

I have never had split sole tap shoes before and want to buy some as I love my split sole jazz shoes but I am a little worried about them not supporting my feet as well as full sole shoes. Any comments?How much support do split sole tap shoes give your feet?
no the split sole tap shoes are not that safe to tap on especially if you are a more advanced tapperHow much support do split sole tap shoes give your feet?
I have a few pairs of tap shoes. I tend to use my split sole tap shoes when doing a lot of toe work. I love and prefer them but everybody's different! Go in the store and give them a try. They might feel uncomfortable at 1st.
I use split sole jazz shoes too and i like them but i have full sole tap shoes. They make me feel more comfortable and when i am tapping really fast i prefer full sole. i think that full sole gives you more support.

No comments:

Post a Comment