Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner that helps split ends?

I have the worst split ends but don't want to cut my hair cuz it is just the length I want it.What is a good shampoo and conditioner that helps split ends?
use any really just aslong as it has dry + damaged hair on the front :]What is a good shampoo and conditioner that helps split ends?
Truthfully, there's nothing you can do to savage the ends except try a repairing mask and trim the ends a bit (even if you trim a tiny amount). There's no magical shampoo that will help split ends, but you can try and cut off the split ends and use a good shampoo and conditioner to help you grow healthy and strong hair in the future. I use mane and tail, it's incredible! My hair is very healthy, strong, and soft. You just have to baby your hair, try to prevent the split ends from happening because there's nothing you can do to fully repair split ends
Regardless of what commericals may tell you, there is only one cure for split ends. Have them trimmed off. If you are healthy and eat foods that are good for you and take care of yourself, your hair will certainly grow back. Split ends are not attractive. Check your shampoo to make sure there is no alcohol in it. Switch shampoos if there is. Don't pay for hype, pay for ingredients. Avoid processed foods and stay away from junk food. It's what you put IN your body that counts, not what you put ON it.
there is a certain shampoo it's made by matrix it costs me 30.00$ but its worth it you use once a week, but you leave it in 15 minutes and wash it out, it repairs the dried broken ends, mainly for people with med-long hair, they sell it at cvs, or go to a beauty supply store you'll find a product by sabation you get what you pay for, i also know that pantene carries a certain shampoo for that as well but it doesn't as good as the others do i prefer the matrix only for the fact my hair is very long. and i won't cut my hair either.
You could try ';Say Yes to Carrots'; moisturizing shampoo, conditioner and conditioning mask to minimize splitting and decrease brittleness. Unfortunately, split ends can't really be glued back together. You'll probably have to trim the ends, otherwise the splits will continue up the hair shaft. Use moisturizing products after the trim to prevent splits and keep up the regular trims.
neutrogena makes a hair care line that works really well. it's called triple moisture. they make shampoo, conditioner, a conditioning treatment, deep conditioning mask and leave in repairing serum. i have all the products cause i got my hair lightened by a pro a while ago and it really messed up my hair. i've been using it for over a year, my hair has no split ends and it's so soft. you need to use the deep conditioning treatments to better repair your split ends. trust me. good luck!
Well, a half inch trim would help the most, but if you really don't want to, I would suggest a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner, and Bedhead's Ego Boost. Its amazing for split ends!


When I first saw this question, I was so confused! I thought I had asked it! (Look at my name)
probably dove intense repair and i agree w/ i love twilight with the bedhead ego boost and if you dont wanna pay that money go to sallys beauty supply they have a cheaper version of it and i think if works just as good. also ask your stylist for advice.
get a hair trim. cut off the split ends, then start using a good shampoo and conditoner ... such as dove or tresseme





ALSO... the more ur hair grows, the more the split ends get worse. u have to cut them off
Dove. FASHO!





my hair used to be long. i got the split ends cut a few months ago and just started over.


but since then ive used dove and i havnt had split ends.
I would say pantene! theyve got several kinds when you go to the store make the best selection according to your hair problems. good luck with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment