Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long does it take to have a lateral split?

I've been stretching for a few weeks now and I'm pretty close. My back leg is completely straight on the ground, and my front leg is slightly bent. I still need to work on stretching that leg enough. Approximately how long does it take to have a decent lateral split if you stretch every day?How long does it take to have a lateral split?
well it depends mostly on your hips and how flexible they are


for me as a dancer its kind of tough for me to become flexible because about 3 years ago i fell on my left hip and now its very hard for me to be flexible in that area





however it may be different for you and i would say it took me a good two weeks maybe less to get a full split however i wont ever be able to do my left split because of my hip





so yeh that kinda sucks but haha

No comments:

Post a Comment