Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Get rid of split ends or how to make your hair grow?

My hair is a bit past my shoulders and i dont want to cut it .. i want it to grow out, but i have alot of split ends, what is the best thing to do? to get rid of them, or to make it grow


currently i am using a shampoo that makes your hair grow apparently but i dont no what else to do.. help ??How Get rid of split ends or how to make your hair grow?
Yes, cut off the split ends. Otherwise they'll just keep creeping up the hair shaft and eventually the hair will break off -- destroying your hard work at growing it out.





Once you've gotten a good trim to really get rid of all the damaged hair (that includes dried out hair as well as split ends) don't cut it. Don't listen to people who tell you to trim it every 6 weeks (like, uh, your stylist who stands to benefit monetarily from that advice). That's a myth. The way to grow your hair is to not cut it (kinda makes sense, right?). The trick is you have to keep it healthy.





This blog post tells all about how I grew my hair long for the first time in my life. My hair colorist told me her secrets after growing her hair from a cropped short style to down to her chest in less than 2 years. It will really surprise you, the advice I got. But it's a lot easier and cheaper than buying special shampoos!


http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/th鈥?/a>How Get rid of split ends or how to make your hair grow?
get the ends trimmed or the splits will expand and stunt the growth. once you do this put grapeseed oil in your hair every night and wash out in the morning it makes it grow and the anti-oxidents help protect.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Gro鈥?/a>
Trim it, or else those split ends are not going to go away. And just make sure you eat healthy. I heard how vitamin e helps hair grow and so does biotin.

No comments:

Post a Comment